[IRCServices Coding] Unreal3.2-beta13 and the Unreal protocol

Krisztian Romek r-krisztian at softhome.net
Sat Dec 14 05:25:10 PST 2002

Some things changed in beta13 which I don't know exactly that can cause a
problem in IRCServices.

* UNKLINE and UNZLINE have been removed in favor of a system like G:lines, to
remove you now /kline -user at host or /zline -user at host

And this is a new one, don't know if it can be used in IRCServices:

* SVSLUSERS was added to all U:lines to change local and global max user
counts (this is
  NOT meant so you can make the max count higher than it really should be.)

Can you tell me if there would be errors if I use IRCServices with
Unreal3.2-beta13?

--
Krisztian Romek
r-krisztian at softhome.net