[IRCServices Coding] Backup Services

Olly olly at avansys.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 19:27:53 PST 2002

I know I'm going to run into that RTFM FlamePit, but I tried and tried to
understand how to run a backup Services, and I can't see it at all. Is it
possible?
How can I make it so that if the main Services goes down, a backup can take
over?

Thanks!
Olly

BTW I managed to make a GameServ Module with a nice little DiceRoller thanks
to the help I recieved from here.
If anyone is interested in helping me to develop a full set of RPG Services
Modules I would love to hear from you.

---