[IRCServices Coding] This was supposed to be fixed.

Brian cij at ircchat.tk
Sun Jan 5 14:32:46 PST 2003

>Yes, I still get this myself on occasion. /operserv restart and
>everything's fine for a bit, but it eventually starts again.

This happens here too. It appears to be a time synch issue. When I join a
channel and the ircd gives me a synch warning, I can be rest assured that
some commands will fail unless I restart services...otherwise it's fine.
btw; I'm uing 5.0.6 on bahamut

           Affordable Domain and Web Hosting: UROWeb http://www.n1uro.net
                         CT TCPIP Coordinator 44.88/18
                     Distribution and support site of MFNOS
                      ftp://ftp.n1uro.net/public/nos/mfnos
              Founder: IRC CHAT TALK Network http://www.ircchat.tk
                   web: http://www.n1uro.com  ftp: ftp.n1uro.com
     Member of the Executive Guild's "Who's Who" for online services and
                       network technologies since 11/1999