[IRCServices Coding] global notice

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Feb 26 10:01:59 PST 2003

>On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Andrew Church wrote:
>
>AC>      Also note that Bahamut 1.4.34+ are not (and will not be for the near
>AC> future) supported by Services.
>
>Andrew, could you please give the list of incompatibilities.  It would be
>useful for people willing to run Services with latest Bahamut.

     I haven't looked into the changes enough to make a definitive list.
SZlines not working is the only one that comes to mind at the moment, but I
think one or two others were mentioned at some point.  At any rate, I don't
have time to spare on coders that can't even keep a protocol stable within
a single version.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/