[IRCServices Coding] None

RT.Mail at verizon.net RT.Mail at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 13:25:30 PST 2003

Well, there really is no good way that I know of... however it seems the bots we have all join a bunch of channels, so i have a
bot sit in there and kill anyone who joins. We keep them mode +s so no real users join... as for bots that just join the server
and not channels.. good luck :P Though there is something called floodworld, its supposed to help control those types of bots,
I havent tried it so I dont know how, however the guy who codes it idles on my net.. he is working on the new version which
looks really good.