[IRCServices Coding] session limit bug

prince prince at zirc.org
Sun Mar 23 21:01:08 PST 2003

Right, it does not say "This command will cause multiple session limits if
you use SVSKILL on a user" - and I very much do know what I'm doing.  I
think, perhaps, instead of commenting on people's messages you should let
somebody who runs this list do so, instead of filling people's inbox up with
your pointless ramblings.  I rarely use this list, except when I find
something wrong.  I wasn't asking for your comments, I was asking if a fix
could be made, I guess you missed that part, eh?  But I'm not here to bicker
back and forth with you, my question still stands - can a fix be made?
So, Trevor Talbot, don't reply to this, as I'm not insterested in reading
what you have to say, yet I'm interested in knowing if it can be fixed.  So
please refrain from your comments that do not fix or help this problem in
any way. ;)