[IRCServices Coding] session limit bug

prince prince at zirc.org
Sun Mar 23 21:21:10 PST 2003

I disagree.  I think it does need a fix.  I do not need to sit and explain
why the command was used, but obviously it's not going to drop at that so I
suppose I must explain a little bit.  I'm not asking all of you people out
there to comment on what I've sent in, but apparently all of you must get in
my business.  I'm asking the coder of this program and list if a fix can be
made or not and if he is willing to do it, not all of you.
If you'd like to know why the command was used I suggest you log on my
network and find out, we have other custom perl services made which use the
SVSKILL command.  Which creates a problem with this "bug" which none of you
seem to think is a bug.  Now, if you could all kindly stop treating me like
a moron which I'm not I'd kindly stop replying to these pointless emails,
which, are very much rather pointless, but for some odd reason I feel the
need to defend myself.   All I would like is a simple yes or no reply from
andrew church and I'll be on my way. ;)