AW: [IRCServices Coding] SQL

Georges Berscheid georges at berscheid.lu
Mon Apr 7 12:03:51 PDT 2003

Hi,

we are using a modified partially MySQL-capable version of ircservices.
The source files are at
http://www.luxusbuerg.lu/data/ircservices-luxusbuerg.tgz. The needed
database-layout files are at http://www.luxusbuerg.lu/data/sql.tgz.
Please note that these modules are *really* badly documented (as they
were not supposed to be used by anyone else than us), plus I am not
willing to provide any support for these modules.
You will also have to set up some paths... but you'll find out :)

These are the directives for modules.conf:

Module mysql/main
    MySQLConfig Hostname Port Usename Password Database
EndModule
Module seenserv/main
    SeenServName SeenServ "Seen Service"
EndModule
Module adserv/main
    AdServName AdServ "Advertisement Service"
EndModule
Module quizserv/main
    QuizServName QuizServ "Luxusbuerg Quiz Service"
EndModule
Module logserv/main
    LogServName LogServ "Channel Logging Service"
EndModule

Good luck :)

Georges