[IRCServices Coding] NickServ Callbacks

Rayford Pomeroy rayfordp at mhonline.net
Mon May 19 09:45:38 PDT 2003

Hello,

Im writing a module for services that uses several callbacks. Is there a
call back like nickserv's SET call back but would only get called after the
nick structures have been updated?  Ive tried using the NickServ SET
callback but unfortuneatly the structures are not updated and some checks
(such as password length) aren't performed when my module gets called.  I
suppose I could mess in nickserv/set.c but I want to avoid modifying any
other modules in order to get mine to work, I suppose I could also have my
module do the checks but I would like to avoid that since nickserv does it
already.

Thanks,
Rayford Pomeroy