[IRCServices Coding] IRCServices "Losing" channels

Chris Plant chris at monkeyircd.org
Thu Jun 5 12:43:57 PDT 2003

Hey,

This is a pretty wierd problem, so I'm wondering if its something to do
with the protocol module I've put together for MonkeyIRCD.

On MonkeyIRCD.org, we have a small network, with ircservices providing
services (duh?).  Now, from time to time, and during a reload of
services, we appear to "lose" a channel from the file on disk.  I can
ensure that its written out, and then I look and it has been added to
channel.db, but when we reload services its gone.

Any Ideas, I'm kinda stuck.

Chris