[IRCServices Coding] Serious Bug, Probaby should be fixed

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Jun 19 23:54:06 PDT 2003

     If anyone else wants to look at this, go ahead, but as far as I'm
concerned it's unreproduceable and therefore there's nothing I can do.
The backtrace below says ServicesRoot is NULL, but that line isn't reached
unless NickServ is loaded, NickServ won't load if OperServ isn't loaded,
and OperServ won't load if ServicesRoot is NULL, therefore this case
cannot happen.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/