[IRCServices Coding] Bug: Socket not connected/Bus error, IRCServices 5.0.20, UnrealIRCd 3.2-Beta17, FreeBSD 5.1

Jeffrey A. Kent jeff.kent at myrealbox.com
Fri Jun 27 15:10:54 PDT 2003

Problem discovered.  For some reason, version 5.0.19 dosen't mind
FreeBSD's ipfw/dummynet bandwith limiting.  5.0.20 only starts with it
disabled.  I fixed my ipfw settings so that localhost (oopps) dosen't
get bandwith limited, and it seems fine.  I'll check if ipfw/dummynet
bandwith limiting causes problems with remote a remote host running
IRCServices 5.0.20 to another host running the IRCd.

-- Jeff Kent