[IRCServices Coding] Minor ChanServ bug

Gizm0 Gizm0 at ad2u.gr
Tue Jul 8 16:17:48 PDT 2003

Ok, think about this.. /chanserv access #channel del all, deletes all channel's
access records..but if there is a nick "All" it does the same, instead of
deleting the "All" access record..I think that there are 2 things that we should
consider and do..add an "if" statement to check if there is a nick "All" in the
channel's access list or forbid the use of nick "All".If we choose the first
one, we can change a little bit the command from "del all" to "del all records"
or "del all nicks" or "del all access(es)"..C u all (: -- :)

---------
IRL: Panagiotis Kefalidis
Brain? No route to host...
Gizm0.-