[IRCServices Coding] MySQL db module work

Aycan iRiCAN aycan at core.gen.tr
Tue Aug 5 13:34:49 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I worked on a new mysql db module for ircservices but have no
time to complete the work. So if you wanna look at it:

    http://www.core.gen.tr/projeler/ircservices-mysql/

There is a source file, a db dump and my modified Makefile for database
directory of ircservices modules.

PS: note that it's far from a complete module.

cheerz.

--
| Aycan iRiCAN
| Core Computer Security Group (Member)
| Security Architect & SysAdm
| http://www.core.gen.tr
| GPG KEY = 0x2D002BBF
| Fingerprint = 308E 2721 5E27 3213 975E  E92D 2592 7083 2D00 2BBF

Quote:

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
	--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation