[IRCServices Coding] Mass memos

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Wed Aug 13 21:15:10 PDT 2003

I'd have to agree that this is a much better idea than a mass memo, soley for the fact that many of our users come once, dissappear for a few weeks, then come back.. To come back to a box full of memos which no longer regard them could be a problem, and would cause complaints. To have logonnews somewhere where all the users can see it, and where it wont prompty be hidden by IRCd spam would be a much better alternative.

If you really wanted mass memo, it shouldnt really be too hard to make a simple module that did it...

--
Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure..
Netadmin of the ChatSpike IRC Network..

 * From    - Russell Garrett <rg at tcslon.com>
 * To      - mark <mark at ctcp.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-08-13 @ 23:16:00
 * Subject - RE: [IRCServices Coding] Mass memos

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/