[IRCServices Coding] Yet, another great suggestion

us44ever . us44ever at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:45:38 PDT 2003

Hi,

it would be really great to add another new line to the "/nickserv info"
command, for example, when some one types: "/nickserv info nick", the
following will be shown:

***************************
-
-NickServ- nick is hello world
-
-NickServ- Is online from: ~test at just.a.test.co.za
-
-NickServ- Last seen time: Aug 28 15:51:14 2003 GMT
-
-NickServ- Time registered: Aug 28 00:13:35 2003 GMT
-
-NickServ- Last quit message: anythinggggg
-
-NickServ- Options: Kill protection, Security
-
***************************

the new line I'm suggesting is something like:

***************************
-NickServ- Time Now : Aug 28 15:54:04 2003 GMT
***************************

This will help our users to compare the time that user was last seen and the
time right now *it's very important, many many of our users asked us for
this option*, also it would even be more great to show how long last time
the user was seen (some thing like: Last seen time: Aug 28 15:51:14 2003 GMT
(last seen time was before: 10 days, 3hours and 24 sec ago).

Note that I saw both of these features, in other services I don't remember
there names (but they aren't as stable as ircservices5) (it was something
like ptlink services, and magik II)

That's all, I would really like to see it on the next version (or if you can
show me how to do it, as I'm not a programmer)

Many thanks to all of who developed IRCservices ...etc ...etc ...etc

sincerely,
David