[IRCServices Coding] Yet, another great suggestion

Saturn saturn at jetirc.net
Thu Aug 28 11:39:41 PDT 2003

Oooo now I like that option... have it default to a default timezone, set in
the conf file, and give them the option of SETting a different UTC code
(have it as GMT + or - x wheer x is the offset from UTC)...  It may not
sound liek much, but I bet people will use it, and what's more, it IS useful
information, especially on international servers like mine.. we have people
from all over the place, and we keep services set on Pacific time... but for
those in, say, Belgium... that's not very helpful