[IRCServices Coding] Which route to take - Module?

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Thu Sep 4 13:52:48 PDT 2003

dont mean to sound rude, but this isnt a 'moral' discussion, as it were, rather than saying 'I dont think this needs done', i think it would be best to help him.. its not a discussion on if its right or wrong, its a 'How to do it' discussion.. If you cant contribute to this.. please ignore this 'thread' :p

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices Coding] Which route to take - Module?

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/