[IRCServices Coding] HostServ Module

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Mon Dec 8 13:00:51 PST 2003

as far as i know, there is no official module, only a 3rd party one (strangly enough, made by me..) although we kinda concider it unique to our network atm.. i'll speak to my other opers about releasing it at some point. it has add and delete, although no list command, we cant be bothered to code on, unless someone can make a simple function that open files in the filesystem names with ngids, read the contents, attach the contents to a nickname, and display Nick -> Vhost :p

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - FreakyComputer <freakycomputer at global.co.za>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-12-08 14:03:00
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] HostServ Module

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/