[IRCServices Coding] feature request: instant messanger fields

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Tue Dec 30 12:32:10 PST 2003

so register your nickname with one of those email addresses? :/

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Sent    - 2003-12-30 15:56:00
 * Subject - RE: [IRCServices Coding] feature request: instant messanger fields

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/