[IRCServices Coding] pseudo treatment..

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sat Jan 17 07:57:26 PST 2004

i see your point, maybe to would in that case to be benificial to have some sort of flag in the module, all the services defaults have that feature switched off, yet the option is there for modules that may require it.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Sent    - 2004-01-17 11:34:12
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices Coding] pseudo treatment..

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/