[IRCServices Coding] Feature request: No logonnews after netsplit

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Apr 11 00:15:15 PDT 2004

     This issue has been raised before.  Unfortunately, it's not as simple
as you suggest; for example, new users may have logged on while the server
was not connected to Services, or it could be a brand-new installation of
Services or the introduction of a new server (in which case you'd _want_
the news sent out).  I am considering options for 5.1 or later, but this is
too complex an issue to be addressed in 5.0.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/