[IRCServices Coding] possible bug in SJOIN when usingCSSetChanneltime

Jon Christopherson jon at jons.org
Wed Apr 28 07:29:53 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Church [mailto:achurch at achurch.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 9:35 PM
To: ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net
Subject: Re: [IRCServices Coding] possible bug in SJOIN when
usingCSSetChanneltime

>>	I have noticed that with bahamut, and hybrid as well that services
>>doesn't restore mlock'ed modes upon a initial join when using the
>>CSSetChanneltime option.

>     I can't reproduce this:

	I apologize, Now that I look back I realize that the test network I
was running that test on was running anope at the time (messing with their
hybrid support to see if I could see anything different in the way their
version acts in regard to the ircd - obviously not correctly eh ;P)

	That's what I get for posting bug reports in the early AM.

	Feel free to ignore/delete my bug report as it is suffering from an
Identity crisis ;)

>  --Andrew Church
>    achurch at achurch.org
>    http://achurch.org/