[IRCServices Coding] Simple Services Server Module

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Tue Jul 6 17:02:38 PDT 2004

Hi, and thanks for your input. Although your code has been insightful, unfortunantly it wasnt what i was looking for. I am looking for a base listen server, which wont in any way be used as an HTTPd. I just need a simple module, that utilises the services API in socket management   and control.

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Craig McLure <Craig at frostycoolslug.com>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-07-06 21:29:23
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] Simple Services Server Module

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/