[IRCServices Coding] A couple of FreeBSD notes..

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Thu Jul 22 10:18:42 PDT 2004

i did a gmake clean, and removed Makefile.inc, re-ran ./configure.. and although -d wasnt in cp anymore, -ldl was still appearing in the newly generated Makefile.inc

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Sent    - 2004-07-21 02:58:46
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices Coding] A couple of FreeBSD notes..

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/