[IRCServices Coding] 5.0.36 and Unreal

Martin Pels martinpels at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 07:49:21 PDT 2004

> I suspect I'm the only one with this opinion.

Nope, I completely agree :-)

The mode +q is given to channel owners only, and because of this it
should not be possible for users with accesslevel 100 (channel admin) to
remove this mode (if they can this makes +q useless, because after
removing +q through Services a channel admin will be able to kick the
owner). So PROTECT/DEPROTECT should only add or remove +a.