[IRCServices Coding] Past Chat showing method.

Chawmp chawmp at cyberarmy.net
Fri Jul 30 04:38:38 PDT 2004

You could buffer the last x lines spoken in each channel, then send them out
for each JOIN received using something like unreal's m_rawto ... but there
would be inconsistencies with time/datestamps, and people many might have
privacy concerns. Also, services would have to place a client in each
channel this applied to in order for it to receive the messages in the first
place.

Tom McIntyre
chawmp at cyberarmy.net