[IRCServices Coding] Temporary web and mailing list disruption

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Oct 12 16:12:01 PDT 2004

     Just a quick heads-up: in the near future (date not yet determined,
but sometime this month), the IRC Services web site and mailing lists will
be moving to a new server.  I'll be working with the current and new server
admins to keep downtime to a minimum, but particularly as regards the
mailing lists, there may be a period during which messages to the lists are
rejected or not archived.

     Also, once the move is complete ftp.ircservices.za.net will no longer
function; the files will instead be available via HTTP
(http://www.ircservices.za.net/download/ is the expected URL).  For those
mirroring ftp.ircservices.za.net, please contact me if you cannot mirror
from an HTTP source.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/