[IRCServices Coding] Introduced module's Psuedoclient is invalid user.

Olly olly at avansys.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 05:37:44 PDT 2005

Hehe how did you know?

Okay here's a couple of questions..
Can I force Services to produce a valid user struct for the
psuedoclient?
Can I find out if a channel join from any user is the first time that an
empty channel has been joined?

The first would solve all my problems methinks, but failing that then
the second would be a satisfactory workaround as it's the only time the
de-op problem arises.

I can live without the kick thing as only Opers and Services can kick
the client anyway.

Olly