[IRCServices Coding] MS IGNORE

Robin Burchell surreal.w00t at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:16:00 PST 2005

Hi,

This should possibly have gone to -general, but regardless.

MS IGNORE, if used on a nick target *should* ignore all memos from that
account to a target, which it probably does. However, it does not appear
to ignore memos from a linked nickname or something, as it seems to have
gone through...

-MemoServ- Ignore list:
-MemoServ-     igor

-MemoServ- Memo 2 from pingout (Dec 29 23:47:39 2005 UTC).  To delete,
type: /msg MemoServ DEL 2

I can't confirm this was a linked nick, and I probably should RTFS to
check first, but please excuse me being naughty as I'm in a little of a
hurry. Naturally, IGNORE on a u at h would eliminate this problem.