[IRCServices Coding] Progress / testing?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Jan 14 06:19:38 PST 2007

>Just a little curious as to how progress is going on 5.1, now major
>milestones (database API) and technical docs have been done, and as to
>whether it's in use on any networks with more than 5 users. (i.e. how
>it performs, stability, etc)
>
>Anyone out there (including Andrew, on the first point) able to enlighten me?

     I can't speak to the second point, but as to the first, I'm afraid
I've been a little burdened with work lately (various circumstances led to
my changing jobs late last year), so I haven't really had a chance to work
on Services since the last release.  Hopefully things will calm down over
the next couple of months; in the meantime, please be patient.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/