[IRCServices] Language Translations

Martin Holm reka at reka.org
Sun Sep 5 16:47:37 PDT 1999

I was going to translate IRC Services into Norwegian, but right now it
seems like school, homework, work, etc. take most of my time, so I'm not
able to help out much... Well, maybe later.

At 15:50 05.09.99 +0200, Andrew Kempe wrote:
>Is anyone able to translate the new/updated language strings into Spanish
>and/or Turkish? Do you know anyone who would be able to?
>
>I want to release 4.3 this week, and it would be nice to have as many of the
>language files up to date as possible.

Martin Holm                                            Fax: (+1) (419) 710-2775
reka at reka.org                                            Phone: (+47) 3553 6349
http://www.reka.org/                                            (+47) 9285 4558
SMS email: sms at reka.org                                             ICQ: 715443
WHOIS MH17347                                                         IRC: Reka