[IRCServices] TIMOR - The dying nation

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Tue Sep 7 08:26:38 PDT 1999

I ask for apologizes using this Mailing List for a subject very different
from what is expected howerver I can not stay shut up while there is someone
dying at this moment because they choosen their freedom, if you enjoy your
freedom and know it's value plesa send the following PETITION for the
addresses list below, so TIMOR people live.
-----------
PETITION

 Widespread death and destruction are happening  in East Timor.
 Unless world leaders exert  maximum pressure on the Indonesian
 Government the  results of last Monday's referendum   will be followed
 by a growing massacre and destruction of thousands of citizens who
 braved everything to vote, expressing  overwhelmingly their wish to
 become
 independent.

 Regrettably, the Indonesian Government is not fullfiling the New York
 agreements and has allowed the violence to spread.

 An   international force is essential to prevent the  total  slaughter
 of the people by the anti-independence militias.

 Therefore, I call upon you to  URGENTLY exert all of the available
 means at your disposal to make the killings stop and prevent the
 deportation and massacre of the people of East Timor.

Some people choose freedom with cost of their life,
others choose their life with cost of their freedom.
(Sign Here)

---------------------------- Petition should be sent to this adresses
 ref at american-embassy.pt
 senator.reid at aph.gov.au