[IRCServices] Recommendations

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Thu Sep 9 02:17:11 PDT 1999

> P.S: This ML is a bit lagged, my last mail took about 24 hours to reach.

Is anyone else having problems with the list lagging? Mail is sitting in
the mailq for days at times - usually because the mail server could not be
contacted for that address or the server's name could not be resolved.
Most of the offending addresses seem to be for servers not located in the
US.

I have many other lists running on the same server, and to my knowledge
there are no problems with those. However, I'd like to fix these problems.

Andrew