[IRCServices] sizes of networks using IRC Services

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Thu Sep 16 00:47:04 PDT 1999

I usually have a maximum of 100 users simultaneosly online,
this is a little statistical cuntions I  implemented on my services:
/NickServ stats

-NickServ(services at services.PTlink.net)- Statistics for today:
-NickServ(services at services.PTlink.net)- Total: 1516
-NickServ(services at services.PTlink.net)- Registered: 11
-NickServ(services at services.PTlink.net)- Expired: 0
-NickServ(services at services.PTlink.net)- Dropped: 9

João Luís Marques Pinto
PTlink Tech - Lamego at PTlink.net
http://www.PTlink.net