[IRCServices] "channel doesn't exist"

Nick Krassas dreamer at darkness.gr
Sun Sep 19 08:55:43 PDT 1999

Greetings all,
	Fist of all, the channel #Services it might be closed, non
existent, or as you mentioned invited only. If the channel doesn't exist
then just /join #Services, if the channel is invited only and you have
access to this channel as chanserv to invite you (/msg chanserv invite
#Services). If nothing of the above try then to force chanserv to leave
the channel by /msg operserv raw :Chanserv Part #Services.

Dinos
Admin @darkness.irc.gr