[IRCServices] Restarting...

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Mon Sep 20 13:56:15 PDT 1999

This has been a problem for ages. I've never looked into it but it's now on
the todo list.

A small side note, version pre0 has MANY problems, especially when it comes
to missing config options. It's highly recommened that anyone using the
4.3pre releases move to version 4.3.1 - which is pretty much stable. 4.2.4
was the last, and current -STABLE release. That's IMHO anyway :)

Later, Andrew