[IRCServices] ### bugs ###

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Wed Sep 22 00:27:40 PDT 1999

I already patchefthe(null's) problema on my services
is just when you insert a /OperServ AKILL without expire time
services will user default expire time from configuration file
Hwever when they display the expire time in the ('hour'/'day'/'month')
format, the codes does not handle this string for default time so it just
will display i'ts value: Null
The easiest solution is just to check is the string is null and if True just
put it = seconds :)

Regards, João Pinto

*	E-Mail: jpinto9 at visteon.com
*	Phone: 01-2339323