[IRCServices] JOIN 0 subject

BeenJaminG at aol.com BeenJaminG at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 15:22:52 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/22/99 12:27:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jpinto9 at visteon.com writes:

> My opinio is the best way to fix the problem is not to code join 0 in
>  services but take it out from ircd, since most of users don't use it, and
>  this way you save ircd cpu insted of using more cpu on services :)

I had also considered the impact of JOIN 0 to services with troublesome bots..
Taking JOIN 0 out of the ircd isn't an option.. that could break some clients
that depend on JOIN 0 to part all chanenls- besides, I beleive most ircd
distributions have this join command.. taking it out would be a problem :P
It just needs to be fixed (I havn't had any time to medle with the code
lately)

- bstu