[IRCServices] Link bug.

Scott Seufert scotts at flamebait.org
Mon Sep 27 08:39:36 PDT 1999

did you disconnect first? ... What I mean is that if you log on ...
register(or identify) the nick aa ... then register bb and link them ...
when you switch back to aa NickServ has no reason to challenge you for a
password because you are still identified for aa ...

----------
>From: Jozenobio de Melo Brasil <jozeph at globalmedia.com.br>
>To: ircservices at ender.shadowfire.org
>Subject: [IRCServices] Link bug.
>Date: Sun, Sep 26, 1999, 11:18 PM
>

> Hello,
>
> I found another one bug on link, we go there:
>
>  When you register a nick AA, and register a nick BB...
> and link nick BB to nick AA... enters in the IRC with AA
>  nick and later changes for nick BB... the NickServ does not ask for you
> to modify nick!
>
>  Change or I disconnect you... :>
>  I will work to fix it... bye
>
> Greats,
> Jozeph
>
> --
>  \|/ --- \|/   | Jozenóbio de Melo Brasil.
>   @~/ Oo \~@   | jozeph at globalmedia.com.br
>  /_( \__/ )_\  | http://www.globalmedia.com.br/jozeph
>     \__U_/     | " Onde a maioria vive com a bondade,
>                |  a maldade da minoria tende sempre a desaparecer! "
> The box said "Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, or better", so I installed
> Linux.

Scott Seufert
aka katsklaw
Network Admin