[IRCServices] ### SERIOUS BUGS ###

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Mon Sep 27 07:16:45 PDT 1999

This solution is not enough, because you wold also need to check for MODES
anc bounce them, because instead of TOPIC #bug :...
You can also put MODE #bug +b *@*, and the same problem will raise :), in
this case you would need to bounce the ban.

Regards, João Pinto

*	E-Mail: jpinto9 at visteon.com
*	Phone: 01-2339323
*	Outside Portugal: 351-1-2339323