[IRCServices] AKILL *@* Lame IRCops Protection.

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Fri Oct 1 13:33:01 PDT 1999

This is a general reply to this thread....

I've implemented a system whereby Services is configured to look for a
certain number of periods (".") in the akill mask. If the mask is too
general, and has fewer than the required periods, the mask is rejected.

I'll probably also check if the mask is globally matching one (i.e. matches
everything) and reject it too.

This will only be available in the next major release of IRC Services - ETA
is currently a month or two.

Andrew

	(back to the books, exams and large quantities of coffee)