[IRCServices] what do they think ?

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Fri Oct 8 07:07:51 PDT 1999

The registration would be the normal way, on the fly, just SENDPASS commands
would wait for cron, 10 minutes waiting for a password doesnt look too much
to me :), but you could put in on 5 mins :), for those people using
encrypted passwords like me, should be implemented a Password Reminder.

João Luís Marques Pinto
PTlink Tech - Lamego at PTlink.net
http://www.PTlink.net