[IRCServices] what do they think ?

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Fri Oct 8 08:55:27 PDT 1999

The second option (the mailing server proccess) would be a nice
implementation, however the interprocess communication should use sockets,
this way you could use a remote "mailing" machine and not the services
machine, this should be a important issue.

João Luís Marques Pinto
PTlink Tech - Lamego at PTlink.net
http://www.PTlink.net