[IRCServices] Guest Nick Error

Josh Odom joshodom at uswest.net
Wed Oct 20 19:16:16 PDT 1999

Hey Guys,

I am not so sure about how the "Guest Nick System" Works. We are using
Services-4.3.3 (with a few of my personal modifications) It changed our
nicks at the exact same time and to the exact same nick...

[11:05]*** Shadow is now known as Guest38040
[11:05]*** Ecliptic is now known as Guest38040

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else but it could be a problem for
larger networks...

Josh Odom
joshodom at uswest.net

PS: Anyone who still has the SENDPASS code, can you please send it to me?
THX