[IRCServices] Re: Nick colision

Kevin lebleu at prefer.net
Fri Oct 22 09:48:23 PDT 1999

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Martin Holm wrote:

> No need to apologize for your English, we all understood what you meant.
>
> At 23:36 21.10.99 -0200, Carlos Mendes Martini wrote:
>
> >	I apologize for my bad english.

I agree, no need to apologize for your English.  But, couldn't you have
included a diff output instead of just showing the old and new code?  I
know I find that the easiest way to see what actually changed, short of
ediff in emacs. ;)

--Kevin

P.S. I personally find diff -u is easiest to read, but I don't know what
others find easiest.

--
PaganPaths IRC Network - irc.paganpaths.org - http://www.paganpaths.org/
PPCR Pagan Internet Radio - <A  HREF="http://www.paganpaths.org/radio/">http://www.paganpaths.org/radio/</A>