[IRCServices] Services Oper Expire Removal

syntax syntax at relic.net
Wed Nov 3 15:37:23 PST 1999

Ok, I limited expire time to sops (opers get just the default 2 days added)
Code: if (mask && *mask == '+' && is_services_oper (u)) {

Now, Is there a way for this to work for AKILL DEL, I want SOPS to only be
able to remove the ones with expire times on them (when they added the akill)

but, if a akill was not given an expire time, just the default 2 days, i
want opers to be able to remove it, opers shouldnt be able to remove ones
set with expire times, since i limited it to sops.

Sincerely Yours,

	syntax

+      RelicNet IRC Network!       +
+      /server irc.relic.net            +
+      http://www.relic.net/         +