[IRCServices] Database Question

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Tue Nov 9 00:07:44 PST 1999

In mpinion, the better way to work with the services .db is to do it like
services do, just load the .dbsto memory using the database loading
functions from services, work the data in memory, and if needed write the
full changed database using the services saving functions.
My network staff is also working on some utilities to export services
information to the WEB =)

João Luís Marques Pinto
PTlink Tech - Lamego at PTlink.net
http://www.PTlink.net