[IRCServices] Adding features to services

Rafael Ritter rafael at kapa.procergs.com.br
Thu Nov 18 03:18:21 PST 1999

Just a suggestion:
in my server, I had disabled the DROP and SET FOUNDER commands. To use this
command you need to be an IRCop.
This simple change dont let users to stole channels from another users.
They can even stole de password, but the channel's INFO allways will show
the nickname of real founder. If someone, ask for a password or something
relative, you only need to look at channel INFO.

Rafael Ritter
Equipe VIA RS