There seems to be some confusion, was Re: [IRCServices] ircu2.10.07 isn't compatible whit the services?

Kelmar Firesun kfiresun at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 9 19:33:51 PST 1999

The current release of Services is not compatible with ircu2.10.07, the
reason for this is because they mucked with the server message and
a few other messages.

Here's a small excerpt from the config script that might intrest you though,
if you are indeed instrested in trying to getting Services to work with it:

####

# XXX ircu 2.10 commented out because it doesn't seem to work

ok=0
echo "Which of the following is closest to the type of server on your IRC"
echo "network?"
echo "     1) Base irc2 distribution (RFC 1459 compliant)"
echo "     2) irc2 with TS8 protocol"
echo "    11) Undernet (ircu) 2.9.32 or earlier"
#echo "    12) Undernet (ircu) 2.10.x (version 9 protocol support required)"
echo "    21) DALnet (ircd.dal) prior to 4.4.15"
echo "    22) DALnet (ircd.dal) 4.4.15 or later"